**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

devs disrespecting goldpool

jereesjerees Posts: 246
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
goldpool was one of the hardest champs to get he is super rare and yet all of his sp moves are the same as every day deadpool and gold pool IS GOLD he should be better and have cooler moves so come on devs you can do better than this

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Lol wait until you see the even more rare Iron Fist. Or even Superior iron man.

Just treat them as shiny pokemon
  • Options

Lol wait until you see the even more rare Iron Fist. Or even Superior iron man.

Just treat them as shiny pokemon

ya but like platpool gets his sp little card trick and everything yet goldpool gets treated like a small annoying child
  • Options
    also yet even tho he say he has plus like 10000% awesome yet he is nothing more than normal deadpool so goldpool is just a reskin whitch is dum
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    His SP moves are the same as regularly Deadpool; but he's one of the few Trophy champs who's genuinely playable without a synergy team.

There are champs much more in need of a buff and new moves than Goldpool is.
  • Options

His SP moves are the same as regularly Deadpool; but he's one of the few Trophy champs who's genuinely playable without a synergy team.

There are champs much more in need of a buff and new moves than Goldpool is.

yes but like i have him witch is cool but he is so rare and hard to get so i feel he should have a little more respect
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I think you mean designers.
  • Options

I think you mean designers.

ya sure you get my point