**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is your favourite incursions hack ??

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Mine's defo Strategic Movement πŸ‘€ 200k health gone in 2 hits 🀣 Much satisfying.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

Mine's defo Strategic Movement πŸ‘€ 200k health gone in 2 hits 🀣 Much satisfying.

That’s mine to if there’s playing with you and not to passive it perfect
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pre nerf Lightning fists. Some would say it’s better now but I prefer the old one
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2022
    Horseman Wolverine with the bleed power sting one, always sp3 lock so just go ham :)
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shock damage increase with BWDO.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Buff corn with mags
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183 β˜…
    Individually: Strategic movement by far
    As a pair or more: the one that gives fury on non damaging debuff and the one that gives power on gaining fury
  • Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119 β˜…
    Strategic movement. Because i quake. 🀣
    And buff cornucopia.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

My favorites are power sting boosts when I bring Spiderham; and fury boosts/bonuses when I bring HTD or CMM.

I also use a few parry heavy champs, and when I do I get as many of the heavy bonuses as I can, esp the one that deals degen.

That degen hack is so OP with AA πŸ’€ But i run it with Hype
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Corvus with strategic movement
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237 β˜…
    My favorite is i don't play that trash of content , is so disappointing after all the work you pull one of the most trash champs like Kamala Khan or worst
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That unclockable and fury one needs nice and smooth dexing and the ai to be more aggressive than normal. Still it's awesome. My favourite one is that degen node. Each hit of heavy attack applies one degen plus one extra for one buff being nullified on each hit. Just helps me to melt the opponent down
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239 β˜…
    I think everyone has strategic movement somewhere up there.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For me its a combination of buff cornucopia, strategic moment and impact purge with Hyperion(Odin pre fights) just try it opponents melt and its so much fun add red mags to team and its evdn more fun... incursions was a blast with odin, hyperion and red mags
  • KrazyKilroyKrazyKilroy Posts: 63 β˜…
    So because yesterday was a full Moon out, and the game actually is in synch with the lunar cycle, I used Moon Knight. I happened to use the synergy team of:

Moon Knight
    Joe Fixit
    Platinumpool

The nodes that were best to use were:

bleed +40% damage
    Stun +50% duration
    Hemostatic Charge

Moon Knight Thrived off of these, as well as Fixit. I saw 11 Power Stings debuffs because of Fixit's sp1.

Next Month I'll show some videos
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2022

bluestacks

edit: oops. misinterpreted the question

No doubt.