**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Hiding the Bosses in Monthly EQ?

2»

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★

Am I the only one who does heroic first to see the bosses and read the story, then ignore it for the rest of the difficulties?

I do that on Normal.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    I do that on Uncollected. 😂
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★

Am I the only one who does heroic first to see the bosses and read the story, then ignore it for the rest of the difficulties?

I didn't but i go to see youtube first to see who the bosses

Man, sometimes people too spoilt and don't want to take action or alternative
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    I get that the Mystery feeds into the story, but as someone who ignores the story, it is a slight inconvenience. It’s fine this month, but wouldn’t want it regularly.

Like another poster said, if the champion was randomized, that would make for interesting gameplay.

I do disagree with a lot of other posters here, who argue that “it was an easy fight so it doesn’t matter’. If it was Mystery + Hard fight, would that change your opinion? It largely shouldn’t, your opinion about Mystery should be the same regardless of difficulty.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    I didn't have an issue with it since 90% of the challenge were with the nodes, and you saw them ahead of time. If I would have stumbled upon a hidden Peni Parker or Bishop that I just didn't have an optimal counter for, I would have been pissed. However, none of the hidden champions were particularly tough champions by themselves so it didn't really matter too much. I brought champs that could deal with the nodes and that solved everything regardless of who the champion turned out to be in the end.
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183

I do that on Uncollected. 😂

Yepp, even if the fight is different than expected, 5/65 plus champs can usually brute force