**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Grandmaster's Gauntlet v2?

MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 160 ★★
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello Kabam, i was just wandering if there is any posibility of getting the grandmaster's gauntlet back again or a v2. It would be amazing, thanks for everything :)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    DgzdrDgzdr Posts: 1
    I played It when it came out the first time and i really enjoyed It, so i cant agree more with you
    So please kabam It would be amazing to have It again
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I never got a chance so I’m excited to give it a go when it comes back
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    They mentioned the first time around that they would bring it back. They didn’t give a timeline though. I always assumed that it might be more on the 1 year timeline (sometime later this Summer).
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    I would hope they bring it back! Wasn't thronebreaker when it came out, so I'm looking forward to trying my hand at it.
  • Options
    GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    They like to release content like that as a surprise particularly after another challenging event so hopefully the community is out of resources and is more likely to spend real money on units for revives and such.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Those who completed it won't get the same rewards but I'm still looking forward for something like it to come soon though.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★

Those who completed it won't get the same rewards but I'm still looking forward for something like it to come soon though.

As someone who has also already completed it I am feeling double about it coming back. It's great other players will get a new chance to get all rewards but it literally means nothing for those who already completed it.

Unless kabam will give some rewards if you manage to complete it a second time?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,178 ★★★★★

As someone who has also already completed it I am feeling double about it coming back. It's great other players will get a new chance to get all rewards but it literally means nothing for those who already completed it.

There’s said guantet wil be back in future but those who’s done it one won’t getting anything again
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Gamer said:

There’s said guantet wil be back in future but those who’s done it one won’t getting anything again

Hoping for a Gauntlet V2 which only unlocks once the person has done Gauntlet V1 , my personal opinion.