Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Need a Break but Still Want to Advance? One Spot Open!

1 spot available in our Chill Alliance (43 Mil Rating). Don’t get wrong, we’re all dedicated players but this is not a second job for us. We have real lives with family and careers.

No Line, no pressure, no stress. We run map the new map 5 in AQ and Always hit 50 mil.
In AW we run 2 groups and go back and forth between Silver 1&2. If you join either, play to win.

Search for me Spartan Samurai or the alliance [ChBDd].

Comments

• Options
    Hi, would love to join you guys, Ive sent you a request from my in-game name: ch1ckenf1ng3rs, let me know if I fit your group!
  • Options
    Hi there! Thanks for the inquiry. Ideally, we'd like to have someone join that wants to participate in AQ and AW. They don't don't have to join every time, but if the do join, they contribute.

We also want people with positive attitudes who want to advance while having fun. It the end of the day, this is a game, not a job. Many of us came from alliances who were way too demanding. We are the opposite.

If that sounds good to you, you are welcome to join!
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    @Spartan_Samurai1 sent you an invite, interested if you still a spot open.