**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pick My Next Overhaul Idea

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
For Those of you that don't know I Make Champ Overhauls on the Champ Improvement thread, but I don't know who I should do so I'm letting you choose (with the options I give you of course) :)

Pick My Next Overhaul Idea 69 votes

Blue Cyclops
18%
mostlyharmlessnFrankWhiteLiss_Bliss_Wine_LoverŁŤÇFiiNCHErcarretBigBusterBuggyDClownBarri8NihalFayazWozzle007BootlegGenji 13 votes
Electro
20%
causticMMaqsoodOpandemonioSquirrelguyHera1d_of_Ga1actusYellow8FellowAtzeKrankFabwiziSuperiorSymbioteShock29TopgunFinal_Ordervsknight89RatedSViper 14 votes
Star Lord
7%
MaxGamingChobblyChaosMax1012UltragamerZAHIDMALIK1588 5 votes
OG Hulk
23%
QuikPikkabapseudosaneJuggerNotCosmicGuardianTimeGenesisAMS94HockeyJonesLpooSkyLord7000Hilbert_unbeatable2jbxotiicWolviman1NoobdaDestinyPolocTo_ceej 16 votes
Iceman
17%
Cap366FloorKillerCarracho01Be_SomebodyStephD87Ace2319GrassKnuckles318ChubzNycromancyJustAGuyRay_SlashTom89 12 votes
IM
5%
Logan00MadEyeMoody_33330ishRicoShay 4 votes
Beast
7%
DrZolaGoDlyZorIRQDarkknight_94Captain_Montica 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    OG Hulk
    Start with the OGs.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Electro
    Don’t see how Starlord or Iceman are even in the same category as the others. I’d still go with electro though.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,019 ★★★★

For Those of you that don't know I Make Champ Overhauls on the Champ Improvement thread, but I don't know who I should do so I'm letting you choose (with the options I give you of course) :)

I choose Psycho man
  • Options
    I put champs that I had ideas for so that's who I wrote down
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    You really think Iceman Needs an Overhaul?

Lmfao 🤣
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Hmmm this is just like Kabam, mostly ignoring the mystic class when it comes to buffs.

(Yes I know diablo, hood , ebony and Guillotine were redone)
  • Options
    Hoitado said:

Lmao 🤣

I should of phrased my title differently I'll be buffing the character that wins in iceman's case I'll be giving him a King Groot style buff by keeping the general idea but changing the details
  • Options

Hmmm this is just like Kabam, mostly ignoring the mystic class when it comes to buffs.

(Yes I know diablo, hood , ebony and Guillotine were redone)

I put champs that I had ideas for so that's who I wrote down

• Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Beast
    Doctor strange should be the next! He deserves the buff after that v12.0 nerf update
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Lmfao 🤣

A little prowess and he’s done
  • Options
    Iceman is the winner I'll be working on the write up
  • Options

Iceman

Changes Iceman is immune to coldsnap frostbite and shock along with his triple immunities
    Basic Attacks have a 50% chance to inflict a frostbite charge passive this chance is increased by 50% if the hit is critical
    Heavies Refresh Frostbites now
    Ice armor grants 60% Critical Resistance and can't be removed by nullify Fate seal and stagger
    Opponents under a coldsnap or frostbite have -400% purify accuracy and coldsnap can't be purified
    While Ice armor is active Iceman's well-timed blocks grant 1 20% indefinite Prowess passive max 8
    Max Frostbite stack is 25
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Lmao 🤣

I should of phrased my title differently I'll be buffing the character that wins in iceman's case I'll be giving him a King Groot style buff by keeping the general idea but changing the details

That makes more sense.

Honestly if they just gave him Coldsnap Immunity I’d be fine
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    OG Hulk
    318Chubz said:

Iceman is forever good because of TRIPLE immunity, but his damage is lacking. He could definitely use a buff.

2nd Option: Electro

Use a buff : Yes
    Overhaul : Nah
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

Where are the two worst in the game, Juggernaut and Groot?
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Blue Cyclops

Iceman

Changes Iceman is immune to coldsnap frostbite and shock along with his triple immunities
    Basic Attacks have a 50% chance to inflict a frostbite charge passive this chance is increased by 50% if the hit is critical
    Ice armor grants 60% Critical Resistance and can't be removed by nullify Fate seal and stagger
    Opponents under a coldsnap or frostbite have -400% purify accuracy and coldsnap can't be purified
    While Ice armor is active Iceman's well-timed blocks grant 1 20% indefinite Prowess passive max 8
    Wait. Why would you want to refresh frostbites? Their whole point is to expire and deal damage. That's why the heavy automatically expired them and dealt extra damage as a kind of reward. And I don't see anything here that benefits you based off how many frostbites you have. Also, adding shock to his immunities might be too insane. That's shock, incinerate, bleed, and poison immunity which are the most common debuffs in the game.

The rest looks good though. Love the crit resistance addition to Ice Armor and the prowess gain on parries and the purify reduction.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    OG Hulk

Iceman

This looks really great! The only change I’d make, is that when you refresh frostbites, you trigger the burst damage as if they were all removed then reapplied. Not sure if this would cause too much damage from the burst, but that damage could be adjusted. Other then that, I’d love to see this made reality, since I think the one area he falls behind in is damage, and I feel this fixes that.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    BigBuster said:

Iceman

Wait. Why would you want to refresh frostbites? Their whole point is to expire and deal damage. That's why the heavy automatically expired them and dealt extra damage as a kind of reward. And I don't see anything here that benefits you based off how many frostbites you have. Also, adding shock to his immunities might be too insane. That's shock, incinerate, bleed, and poison immunity which are the most common debuffs in the game.

The rest looks good though. Love the crit resistance addition to Ice Armor and the prowess gain on parries and the purify reduction.
    Sorry the burst damage is now on the last hit of the sp2 the point is to build frostbites and prowess and launch and sp2 for big damage
  • Options
    Og Hulk now has more votes, so he'll be next
  • Options

OG Hulk

Passive

Hulk Don't like magic tricks Hulk is stronger than puny magicians [Immune to Nullify Stagger and Fateseal]

Hulk's is immune to debuffs or effects that decrease Regen Rate]

Hulk Don't get tired Hulk is strongest [immune to weakness fatigue and exhaustion]

Stop Messing with Hulk [when hulk's aa is decreased his controls are reversed, he is taunted or infuriated he gains 3 of his indefinite furies this is unaffected by aar]

Gamma Radiation

max 5] When either champ Lands 5 hits in a row stuns or gains a bar of power gain an indefinite Gamma radiation Passive this gives hulk 10% Combat power rate and aa this unaffected by aa

Basic Attacks

have a 45% chance to gain an indefinite Fury Passive increasing base attack by 12% max 10

When Attacked 75% chance to gain his fury passive and a 100% chance to gain an indefinite physical or energy resist buff [depending on the attack] increasing the specific resistance by 5% max 10

HULK SMASH

when at 10 of his personal furies or bellow 20% enter HULK SMASH mode for 10 seconds +3 for each gamma radiation this gives Hulk an unblockable and a Protection [more than 3% health can't be lost over A single source] buff for the duration of HULK SMASH Fury Potency is increased by 8% hulks Attack have 10% chance to stun and Hulks attacks suppress and weaken the opponent by 10% for 8 seconds max 8 and attacks deal 80% of hulks attack as physical burst damage when HULK SMASH ends consume all Gamma Radiation and passively regenerate 2% health per gamma Radiation over 5 seconds all this is unaffected by aar

Heavies

Heavy Attacks inflict an Exhaustion of 15% potency for 5 seconds max 5

Specials

all specials are unblockable

Sp1 The first hit inflicts an Inaptitude of 40% potency for 10 seconds the second hit inflicts a stun for 1 second

Sp2 This hit removes all buffs stuns for 2 seconds and inflicts a petrify of 125% potency for 10 seconds

Sp3 Enter HULK SMASH for 10 seconds regardless of Gamma Radiation

Sig Ability Hulk the Strongest Of them All

Hulk gets Angry When an Opponent gains fury giving him a 10-80% chance to nullify it a gain a personal fury

Synergies

Hulks Smash] Shulk Rulk Gulk Fixit Overseer Ihulk Abomb] synergy members when a crit is landed gain a fury buff for 9 seconds max 3 potency 13%

Me Hulk you not hulk] overseer ihulk gulk] all start the fight with 1 power bar

Enemies] HB

Intense Rivalry] Thing Rags and Og Thor
    hulk and Og Thor start the fight with a fury] thing start the fight with 5 rock stacks] rags start the fight with 5 hits

Puny God] Loki
    Hulk when facing villains place an indefinite passive weakness on them of 10% potency solo synergy

it's complicated] Og black widow BWDO

• Options
    Electro has broken his tie with blue cyclops and he's coming your way
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    I really hope kabam doesn’t take these ideas seriously because these make the gamora buffs look good lol