**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sunday class catalyst event

Comments

• Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    So that is the amount of t2cc shards i get after 100%.... really????? 0??????
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    it happens to me all the time idk why they won't do something about that. kabam is really slipping up and they cant deny it anymore.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Shhhh try going low...at or under recommended next time...of course I have it on good authority that doesn't work but try it anyhow...
    ive experienced lots of glitches today and its only adding to the many glitches of kabam.
    It is t2cc not t4cc....why the hell is that soooo hard to get?????? And even if by some accident and crazy luck i get t2 it is ALWAYS basic. Why basic if there is event for basic EVERY DAY??? this was the last time i spent energy on that
    This game is one big glitch...always on last days of events
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Because of course it doesn't work! Kabam wants you to just walk through the cat quests like it's a gimme...right?
    The point is that few weeks ago it was normal to get at least 1 t2cc and bunch of fragments. But zero...common...
    its only down hill from here kitty idk if i can keep going with this game.
    Yea i can keep going since i have my magik 5* r4,few 5* r3 and bunch of 4* r5... but it is just stupid that we can't get t2cc. Not to mention alpha 1. They made impossible to upgrade 4* without spending units or glory
    yeah kitty its getting very stupid now
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    The Sunday grandmaster doesn't give catalyst shards. You either get a full catalyst or class ISO from the chest.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Pathetic man really
    I too grind these daily quests sometimes to rank up some 4* champs who are still good to go at 5/50 but it takes almost two weeks sometimes to get these t2cc
    R u crazy man? For easy street i got about 80 shard of each class. For 100% i got 0
    It is not like i NEED to upgrade Angela.i have already enough good champs. But i want to upgrade her for arena. Do i really need to wait a week or 2 to upgrade champ on r2???
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I waited 2 weeks for upgrading iceman and 2 weeks for stark spidey because i didn't have required t2cc but got all resources to take them to rank5... :(:s
    Arena provides easy t3cc and also t3b so that's never be a problem but waiting for t2cc is like what the heck is going on lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Sky_kitty wrote: »
    The point is that few weeks ago it was normal to get at least 1 t2cc and bunch of fragments. But zero...common...

It's because it's RNG. The Cats have always been random drops. The lower you go in Tier, the more frequent the RNG. You can always rerun the Quest. Sometimes they don't drop. That's nothing that's changed.