**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up help

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Please select one of the two options and with your answer give some explanations as to rotations, damage, utility etc as that will really help me out
Both champs are 6* sig 20

Rank up help 19 votes

Antivenom
15%
Archdemon_Luke9523ChaosMax1012 3 votes
Mr. negative
84%
yossCrusaderjrReferenceAssumedNameUvoginRenaxqqLpooRicoShay0casual0Real_Madrid_76_2Noobdawillrun4adonutZAHIDMALIK1588Hickdog2713579rebel_HYXIS 16 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Antivenom
    Poison/incinerate immune, 2 staggers on heavy, slow/evade counter, solid damage, and heal reversal. Pretty good kit with pretty smooth animations to go with it.
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Mr. negative
    Negative has more unique utility, and overall better utility imo. The issue with anti venom is that he takes a whole to ramp, and has to choose between damage and utility. Negative on the other hand can access his utility quickly and has great damage whilst maintaining his already great utility.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Mr. negative
    More cool and fun to me.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    Mr. negative
    @BitterSteel we need your knowledge
  • Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    Mr. negative
    Probably Mr negative because he's awakened. Took mine to r4 with no regrets. Pretty sure AV can function perfectly without the R4 considering he is more designed to ramp up whereas Negs is a dramatic change in Hp, Regen and damage output. A better question to ask is who do you enjoy more of the 2