**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Options

solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Getting back into Alliance Wars after years of not playing them, and looking through my roster for last minute rank-ups before the season starts.

I've been assigned to path 7 with Kinetic Transference, Power Bond, Matador, etc. What are typical defenders on this path and what are ideal options?

I'm considering Falcon and Hit-Monkey above anything else as overall good options, but threw in some other champs I've yet to rank up.

My current roster:

AW Options 6 votes

Falcon
16%
Scaroladipo 1 vote
Hit-Monkey
0%
Kingpin
83%
AssumedNameLuke9523EtjamaAgent_X_zzzLBN1 5 votes
Ultron
0%
Hulkbuster (no sig)
0%

Comments

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Kingpin
    In terms of offense, kingpin is imo one of the best attackers in the game rn. Sustainable, great utility, great damage right off the bat. Bring sinister and hood and he can do entire paths and minis by himself. I’ve brought that team nearly non stop for the last couple of seasons.

Sinister actually makes kingpins power control really solid. So I’d say kingpin is the best bet here.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

In terms of offense, kingpin is imo one of the best attackers in the game rn. Sustainable, great utility, great damage right off the bat. Bring sinister and hood and he can do entire paths and minis by himself. I’ve brought that team nearly non stop for the last couple of seasons.

Sinister actually makes kingpins power control really solid. So I’d say kingpin is the best bet here.

@AssumedName does Kingpin require suicides? I have them turned off for AQ, so that kinda conflicts.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Havok is a common defender on node 33 (spite). Node 43 I usually see P2099 or War Machine. The first section is just kind of whoever seems left over honestly most of the time. I would agree Kingpin is a great rank up anytime, and no suicides needed at all. A team of Nimrod, KP and either Doom or Hyperion should be able to handle your path the majority of the time.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Kingpin
    solopolo said:

@AssumedName does Kingpin require suicides? I have them turned off for AQ, so that kinda conflicts.
    Absolutely no suicides needed. I still haven’t unlocked suicides after 6-7 years of playing