Professor X - Cerebro Charges

GoldenLordGoldenLord Member Posts: 47
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I've noticed that whenever a champion on the same team as Prof X receives benefits from his Cerebro Charges, the charges eventually lessen as you take blocked hits. Why is this so? I think it's been going on for a while now, but it could be that I just missed something in his description.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SnakepSnakep Member Posts: 362 ★★★
    Are you talking about his psychic shield? If so it’s a shield that absorbs some of the damage you take until the shield gets used up. It’s supposed to go down.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Snakep said:

Are you talking about his psychic shield? If so it’s a shield that absorbs some of the damage you take until the shield gets used up. It’s supposed to go down.

They're definitely talking about the Drug M synergy with Magnetos and Iceman

To OP, not a bug, that's a shield that reduces your damage until it gets eaten up, somewhat similar to Peni's shield but this reduces all damage. Use mutant champ with professor X but without either magneto or iceman, you won't see the icon
  • GoldenLordGoldenLord Member Posts: 47
    That explains it, I bring my 6* White Mags everywhere I go. Thanks for the help