**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* R4 Storm

I recently duped my 5* storm. I can take her to r4. Is she still a champ worth those resources? I only have 5.3 and LOL left to do. Currently have to r4 5* champs.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    A few months ago I would say hell yeah. But with the soon release of certain champs that don’t need to be duped to be great in the 5* basic pool. I’d say wait a bit.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I have her at r4 and while she's great I'm not sure if I would recommend it because of the rarity of t2a. She's not supper helpful getting through LOL. Definitely better than some but compared to sparks or Starlord she comes up lacking. She's great almost everywhere else.
  • Options
    IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    got her 3/45 sig 100 and sp2 crits pretty occasionally)
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Storm was my first and currently only R4 5*. She got me through a ton of content, including 5.1-5.3 exploration. She can end fights fast with her SP2 and brute-force otherwise unwinnable fights by stun-locking.

I recently spun my first 2 featured crystals and got both Blade and Starlord (I can still barely believe it) so will be taking them up next, but as an initial R4 Storm really served her purpose.

She's still probably my most likely candidate for a legend run, which I'll attempt at some point. Blade and Starlord are awesome, but Storm will end shorter fights faster - so she still has a purpose. Team her up with Wolverine, Red Mags, Red Clops and Blue Clops for fast clearance of virtually any game content.

As I'm a bit of a Storm fan, I'll leave a couple of links here. This video hyped me up for Storm:

https://youtu.be/Q_u_Csqsmy8

I was considering a future LOL run based on this Reddit post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/622ghi/first_lol_run_5_storm_team_000_spent/

If you have enough T2A for more than one champ, I think there's no harm in ranking up Storm.