**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game suggestions

With such a big game and a wide community with a game like contest there are a lot of features, but not everything is perfect. Do you have any suggestions for Kabam?

Comments

• Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    *grabs popcorn* press bookmark, i'm curios how long it will take for this post to be deleted
  • Options
    BlecskikBlecskik Posts: 26
    Yes, I have
    Maxed champions are marked with a blue star, but maxed champs with max. Sig shall be marked with (eg) a green star. Sorting to such max & max champs would be nice also.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    1. Class crystals for 6/5 stars (not dual class, class. So much trash)
    2. Increase ISO storage
    3. ISO "Use ALL" button so it doesn't take me 300 clicks to level up a 6 star
    4. Remove class/tag nodes from Cavalier EQ. I used to like that stuff but now its boring as hell. Anything that removes player agency (choice) should be used sparingly
    5. More catalsyt storage. Like come on, the games moved on but this hasn't changed
    6. Change potions to % based
    7. Cut a few more paths out of AQ5/6.
    8. Limit node descriptions to 100 characters. If it can't be explained in a few words, its too complex.
  • Options
    Cosmosurfer2000Cosmosurfer2000 Posts: 62
    I just want to play this game without lag.
  • Options
    BlecskikBlecskik Posts: 26
    And more masteries, some mastery points are not used at all, so why they exist? Why can not we go beyond lvl60?