**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Items getting lost in the void after crystal openings

hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
I probably should have taken a picture both times but I've been opening gold crystals and t4cc crystals on my alt and specifically in the opened rewards display it showed I had opened 7 t4 mystic catalysts (around 70 t4cc crystals popped) and ~2 million gold (approximately 300 regular gold crystals popped). However, when I checked my inventory after opening the t4cc crystals, I only had 5 t4 mystic catalysts. And furthermore, I know that the gold display is usually slow in comparison to how fast you can open the crystals so I didn't think much of it and moved on, but after reloading the game several times, instead of the 2 million gold I should've had, I only have 1.4 million gold. Maybe it'll all load in at a later time this evening but I'm slightly pissed. And as for the t4cc crystal issue, this is not the first time it's happened to me but it's the first time I've really wondered if the items got lost as opposed to a display issue. I'd would very much like my lost items back but I would imagine I'm not the only one with this issue.

Comments

• BOSS_GRENADERBOSS_GRENADER Posts: 2
    I just opened up a bunch of gold crystals and I had a little more than 2 million before opening the crystals. After opening up the first hand for the total came out to about 900,000 but in my stock pile of gold it said I only had 2.6 million total. Thinking where’s the rest???? I opened up another handful of crystals and got 472,000 and that only bumped me up to 2.8 million. Where’s all my gold?!?! Totally should’ve taken a video or a picture.