**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can’t explore paths in act 4

Why can’t I explore these paths, there are many paths that I can’t explore and I can’t even get rewards for exploring

Comments

• Mr_heckerMr_hecker Posts: 19
    edited April 2022

I have to do the path again to explore it, such a waste of energy
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★
    Because they removed more paths during the overhaul of acts 1-4 than you have to re-explore. You’re still doing less paths than you would have had to do before the overhaul
    Well they still have to work on the bug cuz then that would be 50 energy gone right there
    Zan0 said:

Mr_hecker said:

Well they still have to work on the bug cuz then that would be 50 energy gone right there

This isn’t a bug
    Whatever it is they should fix it, I can easily explore on my main but my alt I don’t have enough energy and also that I don’t have strong champs which can explore with autoplay

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★
    Mr_hecker said:

Zan0 said:

Mr_hecker said:

This isn’t a bug
    Whatever it is they should fix it, I can easily explore on my main but my alt I don’t have enough energy and also that I don’t have strong champs which can explore with autoplay

So the bug is that your alt isn’t good enough to auto play act 4? Have you tried this fix called playing it yourself?
    Maratox said:

Mr_hecker said:

Zan0 said:

Mr_hecker said:

This isn’t a bug

So the bug is that your alt isn’t good enough to auto play act 4? Have you tried this fix called playing it yourself?
    I mean even if I play myself I will need energy to explore which Is very less in my alt
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Mr_hecker said:

Maratox said:

Mr_hecker said:

Zan0 said:

Mr_hecker said:

This isn’t a bug

I mean even if I play myself I will need energy to explore which Is very less in my alt
    Those 2 more energy your missing isn’t alot it suck u hav to do it it
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Well, otherwise you would have had to do a lot more paths with the little energy you have.

I also want them to remove the bug where I need to do 36 paths to explore 7.4. I only have 70 energy, so I want the whole act to just be 1 path so I can explore it. Otherwise I can't.

See how stupid that sounds?
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Mr_hecker said:

Why can’t I explore these paths, there are many paths that I can’t explore and I can’t even get rewards for exploring

@Mr_hecker You can write to Support about it and they might send u refill for the same.

Well, otherwise you would have had to do a lot more paths with the little energy you have.

I also want them to remove the bug where I need to do 36 paths to explore 7.4. I only have 70 energy, so I want the whole act to just be 1 path so I can explore it. Otherwise I can't.

Lmao, but I’m not saying to remove paths just telling to work on it cuz doing the whole path again is just stupid
    Mr_hecker said:

Lmao, but I’m not saying to remove paths just telling to work on it cuz doing the whole path again is just stupid
    It actually is not. Because if a part of the path is still open. It means it was part of a complete path you didn`t do at all. So without the changes to act 4. You still would have had to do a full path.
    So the question is the same as asking to remove a path.
  • CatoFongCatoFong Posts: 25
    This is a bug. I have the same on 4.1.3:

It's 99%. I've explored all of them twice.
    No help from support. On the map all paths are explored. I've even put it down on paper and spent lots of energy refills to do it in one shot 100% so I don't forget.

Mr_hecker said:

It actually is not. Because if a part of the path is still open. It means it was part of a complete path you didn`t do at all. So without the changes to act 4. You still would have had to do a full path.
    So the question is the same as asking to remove a path.
    Well I have explored that path but there is a tiny part which is showing not explored
    @CatoFong yours indeed seems bugged. Your problem is completely Different from @Mr_hecker .
    His problem is that he fails to understand that there was 1 Path he didnt Explore at all. Before they got fused together. Before there was a split in the paths at a certain point. The paths were fused together when they reduced Act 4. That is why it seems there is only a part not Explored. It was a complete unexplored Path before. Which is now become part of a path he did explore.
    OP just refused to play the game to get the rewards, like other people have

@CatoFong yours indeed seems bugged. Your problem is completely Different from @Mr_hecker .
    His problem is that he fails to understand that there was 1 Path he didnt Explore at all. Before they got fused together. Before there was a split in the paths at a certain point. The paths were fused together when they reduced Act 4. That is why it seems there is only a part not Explored. It was a complete unexplored Path before. Which is now become part of a path he did explore.
    OP just refused to play the game to get the rewards, like other people have

After they got fused I explored them and it still showed some node’s unexplored