**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.4.5 dragonman path

UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Idk who I should use for this path but no matter what I do I can’t seem to beat dragonman
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    I just did this one today. I used Shang-Chi and She-Hulk I believe for this path boosted. She-Hulk was nice because she kept him and Dr strange throwing their specials.
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★
    I’ve used shehulk but she didn’t seem to balance charges well
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    I used Shang-Chi for that path. It definitely takes some trial and error to get going with it, though.
    I’d rather fight 6.2 champ with 2* than do that path or even GM with 2* Bcs I either have too many or too little and if there was a cheese to the path I would use it immediately because it’s extremely annoying and keeping me from exploring 7.4
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Use silver centurian. He can keep that slow forever and have solid damage too.
    Yeah but so could Shang and shulk it’s the fact of trying to balance charges and keep damage up which isn’t exactly easy
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    The cheese is kingpin with mr. Sinister synergy… he can fully solo that path fully boosted. Just get the first 3 paradox after that the game is over. You can restart that path until you can gain full control from dragon master
    I just can’t I honestly should give up I’m not looking to revive through heals I don’t mind but not revives but this just has me thinking of act 6 again and I honestly don’t want to go back to that this path with taunt me forever and I won’t have a r4 for awhile thx for the help anyways
    I’m glad I didn’t stop got going with shulk and now need heals but I’m on dr strange TY for the help and support
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Was wondering who I should use for this path as well, best slow champion I have is stealthy 😳
    She hulk will do most of it dragonman easy after awhile rocket viz and strange east and I’m on longshot he is annoying but can be done easily if played right but overall easy once you learn the path
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

Was wondering who I should use for this path as well, best slow champion I have is stealthy 😳

He won’t work