LF alliance, 11.8k prestige

Hi, I'm looking for a new alliance after returning the game from a short break, not looking for anything to serious, fairly relaxed adult alliance.

Comments

• SamMyford1SamMyford1 Member Posts: 5

• GenomiteGenomite Member Posts: 65
    Hello mate, we would like to have you join us, currently running 2 bg’s.

PM: Onelife2live4 on line let’s talk
  • ShawnShazimShawnShazim Member Posts: 28
    Map 5, AW Gold 2, Groupme for Comms

Alliance tag [stnki]
    My IGN is ShawnShazim
  • Frenzy45Frenzy45 Member Posts: 94
    We run AQ 3 BGs. 654 x 5. AQ score over 270 million weekly. We can get you into map 4 or 5. 2 BGs AW Gold 3 but AW is not required to participate in. We only ask for participation in AQ. Message me in game or LINE app at frenzy45
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Member Posts: 170
    Look me up in game @ buck9studio maybe we are what you are looking for.
  • missyuamissyua Member Posts: 104

Hit me up on LINE missyua18. I added you in game as well.
  • Dark_Claw1Dark_Claw1 Member Posts: 139
    Do you play daily and have the talent to fight bosses?

Do you have a solid roster of champs and cavalier?

Do you want to feel like this is a fun game and not a job?

Join the Underground Warlords for a game/life balanced alliance.

We run Map 5 and get 250mm - 300mm rewards bucket

We run a rotational war season where 2 BGs war and rotate each war so everyone will war 2 wars a week instead of 3 and 8 wars a season instead of 12. This keeps us fresh and are able to manage our items better while earning Gold 2 rewards each season.

We want experienced players that don’t need to be chased or babysat and can fight. People who think before they move, scout before choosing champs and communicate when stuff happens.

If you’ve outgrown your current alliance and looking for an upgrade or if you want a more balanced game/life experience than connect with me in Line App.

I’m an active leader that does a lot of the work so everyone else can just fight. We have great members that will help with end game content advise and we like to share and congratulate members successes.

darkclawprime - Line ID
    Underground Warlords - UGWLs
  • Elite_Silver77Elite_Silver77 Member Posts: 39
    Hey there, we run map 6 and placed Gold 1 last season, looking for one if you're interested. We're relatively competitive, but have a relaxed atmosphere and understand everyone has irl priorities that need to be taken care of.

If you're interested hit me up on line.
    ID: eliteultimate
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 ★★★
    Willing to try map 7? Contact me via Line App. We score in the top 350. Looking to hit 600 million in AQ points. 2 bg war.

Line id: ode2211
  • FórgeFórge Member Posts: 33
    Running 5x5 optional wars, add me on Line Forgemaster1999.
  • DdvgDdvg Member Posts: 25
    LF 11k + prestige players to help me rebuild an team we're g2 about to get set back wanna be g1 o p4 n have a team for map 7 right now map6 and struggling need to get rid of maybe 8 need replacements that fit add me if interested
    Message me on line @datdamnblkguy
  • KingLeo1stKingLeo1st Member Posts: 29

Hi, I'm looking for a new alliance after returning the game from a short break, not looking for anything to serious, fairly relaxed adult alliance.

Hey buddy, send me a message on line @KingLeo1st
  • DdvgDdvg Member Posts: 25
    edited April 2022
    LF 10.5k + prestige players to help me rebuild an team we're g2 about to get set back wanna be g1 o p4 n have a team for map 7 right now map6 and struggling need to get rid of maybe 8 need replacements that fit add me if interested
    Line @datdamnblkguy
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Member Posts: 632 ★★
  • Bosshogg713Bosshogg713 Member Posts: 32
    We are relaxed doing map 6. Gold 2/3 optional wars. I myself just came back from a 8months break just started about a month ago. Easy going here add me on line: Bosshogg713