**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Powerboosts

Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
I simply made a post trying to discuss how we are forced to ignore power boosts and the mods deleted it?? Can we not talk about how we can't power boost now??
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    What do you mean by being forced to ignore Power Boosts?
  • Options

What do you mean by being forced to ignore Power Boosts?

We are not given enough loyalty to cover pots and power boosts. Im already negative 50k loyalty this season and i haven't even bought a power boost
  • Options
    Most likely because there are numerous Threads being opened on the same subject.
  • Options
    Well there isn't anything more to add besides the fact that they're working on increasing Loyalty sometime close to when Compensation ends.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    There are already plenty of threads about loyalty, aw, potions, etc. Even a main discussion one.

And we do have more than enough loyalty. Not to mention that you aren't required to use power boosts in any content, and is up to you if you want to waste resources of getting them
  • Options

There are already plenty of threads about loyalty, aw, potions, etc. Even a main discussion one.

And we do have more than enough loyalty. Not to mention that you aren't required to use power boosts in any content, and is up to you if you want to waste resources of getting them

All of the sudden we are forced to not buy any if we want to be able to buy potions.
    Not really. As I mentioned, there is enough loyalty to cover it. You just need to manage your resources. Don't buy potions if you don't need them. Don't buy boosts if you don't need them. And play in order to avoid having to spend on those items in the first place
  • Options

All of the sudden we are forced to not buy any if we want to be able to buy potions.
    Not really. As I mentioned, there is enough loyalty to cover it. You just need to manage your resources. Don't buy potions if you don't need them. Don't buy boosts if you don't need them. And play in order to avoid having to spend on those items in the first place
    So basically i just need to stop playing altogether so i dont need potions or power boosts. Great suggestions.
    Never said that
  • Options

So basically i just need to stop playing altogether so i dont need potions or power boosts. Great suggestions.
    Never said that
    Well there is matchups that my alliance has counted on me taking from using power boosts. I've been doing it for a very long time . Now and only now has it become an issue. I have not changed my play style. The only changes that have been made are the resources. Ive taken these types of matchups long before comp ever started. Its directly negatively impacted me because i cannot afford to buy powerboosts to play as i always have
  • Options

But there is a huge gaping hole in it and that is power boosts. They haven't addressed boosts at all. Especially when comp ends we will need to buy the grey war boosts too

There is no outcome that involves everyone getting all the Resources they need to play higher-Tier Wars completely free. As much as people don't like to hear that, that's not the objective with the increase. It's to allow a certain amount of Resources to be purchased. Somehow people think all this means they'll have all the Resources they need organically, and that's not exactly the goal. Not fully, anyway.
  • Options
    That's on you then. You aren't suppose to use power boosts on every fight you're gonna take. If you want to manage your resources then you will need to stop using them everywhere, and play the game at its base (non-boosted). When your resources aren't at the edge anymore, then you can start using boosts again or whatever you want to spend your resources on
  • Options

That's on you then. You aren't suppose to use power boosts on every fight you're gonna take. If you want to manage your resources then you will need to stop using them everywhere, and play the game at its base (non-boosted). When your resources aren't at the edge anymore, then you can start using boosts again or whatever you want to spend your resources on

I don't use power boosts on every fight, but even one power boost a war is too much cost now. Heck one power boost a season is too much cost. So im forced to not use an item that's in the game for no reason. Something I've used for years with no issues
  • Options
    This thread is proving to be argumentative and non constructive, therefore it's being closed.
This discussion has been closed.