**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

*BEST CHAMPS FOR LEGEND RUN*

best champs for legend run? i have a ultron 4/55 can i get it????

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    probably colossus.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Probably King Groot cause he hits as hard as a noodle.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Ultron may actually be kinda good. His damage output is mid tier. He has double immunity so suicides won't hurt him much. He can bleed on normal attacks and use sp1 for massive damage on cauterize. He also has some regen which can be helpful to negate some of that recoil damage.

Overall probably not the best but it may be worth a shot.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Ultron may actually be kinda good. His damage output is mid tier. He has double immunity so suicides won't hurt him much. He can bleed on normal attacks and use sp1 for massive damage on cauterize. He also has some regen which can be helpful to negate some of that recoil damage.

Overall probably not the best but it may be worth a shot.

Change that to using his L2. The cauterize amps his whole special so more chances to crit means the more likely ou are to get a decent payoff
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Def not with Ultron. You’ll need a Gwenpool, Ironfist or Magik. That’s who most people use for legend runs, I use r4 Iron Fist & never missed when I try with him. You’ll also need to buy the 1,400 unit booster pack in the store(only place to buy those high end boosts) unless you’re lucky & have a few 30% Attack/Health, 20% Attack lying around & also maxed suicides. Good luck!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Legends run on what content?
  • Hey guys, I'm considering a legends run with a rank 4 55 Starlord and I see not many rate him. But he's all I got at 4 55 for now and I kinda wanna give it a go while there's an even playing field e.g. no 6 stars etc. I have level 5 assassin and all the masteries unlocked including suicides. If I buy the 1400 boost pack and roll with a full boosts (the 30% ones) for the last 3 hrs and run the 20% boosts for the first hour do I have a chance? Any time expectations would be really helpful also? Also any recommendations on phones? I heard Samsung's are no good? I have an S7, but do have access to an iphone 6. Which one would be faster for load times? Cheers guys!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Anything that runs iOS is faster than anything running Android.

Below 4:15 should be safe for this month’s. Batting above is borderline. And anything above 4:25.... you have a better chance at rolling 3/3 for featured.
  • So do you think I have a chance with Starlord or am I better to wait for a better champ to take a run at this?
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Kiwidream wrote: »
    So do you think I have a chance with Starlord or am I better to wait for a better champ to take a run at this?

With the standard legend run boosts and masteries, SL on an iPhone 7/8 can do the monthly event quest legend run with relative ease. But he’ll never be as fast as gwenpool or IF or a few others in this content.

Don’t waste the time or effort on any phone below an iPhone 7.

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Hey Rektor,

Running for this month’s too?
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Hyperion starlord and x23 (now medusa)