**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Luke Cage options

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’m doing the carinas challengers challenge, and can’t decide who’s best for Luke cage. I don’t have she hulk or Shang. I was thinking just pushing through with falcon, but i also heard moleman is good for it. How does mole man work for that fight?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    One word , MILES !
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

One word , MILES !

Bruh. Different challenge
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

I’m doing the carinas challengers challenge, and can’t decide who’s best for Luke cage. I don’t have she hulk or Shang. I was thinking just pushing through with falcon, but i also heard moleman is good for it. How does mole man work for that fight?

when you have frenzy up, as long as you have stand your ground you can do his block counter to get rid of the unstoppable/unblockable. I used moleman for him
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★

when you have frenzy up, as long as you have stand your ground you can do his block counter to get rid of the unstoppable/unblockable. I used moleman for him
    Wouldnt Luke’s unblockable just hit right through my block?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Wouldnt Luke’s unblockable just hit right through my block?
    It either triggers MM’s unstoppable anyways or he resists it, I don’t remember
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I think you could also do it with Hawkeye but I’m not sure it’d be better than using Moleman or Falcon