**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Missing gold

MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 179 ★★
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I opened 30 of the uncollected gold crystals. I didn't receive the proper amount of gold it said I earned. I should have earned over 1.2 million gold. I leveled up a champion once, and noticed I was down below 600k. Thought maybe I had misread the total. So I finished leveling up and opened some more. Same thing happened again. I didn't receive the proper total. Even tried restarting the game both times. Be careful when opening crystals.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,557 ★★★★★
    It’s a visual bug where the crystal screen says you got more than you actually did. Whatever ends up in inventory or the currency bar is what you actually got.
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 179 ★★
    My problem is how do you actually know that's the total if you open and don't spin. Cat shards I could understand as its a set number and you know what you should get but gold is different. But such is life. I'll earn more gold.