**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Early thronebreakers, start hoarding catalysts

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
Eternity of Pain is coming

and if SoP taught me one thing, it's that not having a good counter ranked up as a 5/6* really hurts.

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    It taught me that I shouldn't care about soloing a boss and just get it done with farming revives.

But I did save some catalysts for r5 ing some champs (looking at you, iBom for Mysterio).
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Excited for this challenge. It was fun last year.
  • Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    Malreck04 said:

and if SoP taught me one thing, it's that not having a good counter ranked up as a 5/6* really hurts.

Ok
  • Options

super dumb question, is there an announcement about eternity of pain? i can’t seem to find it

Not an official one yet, no. It's been mentioned in the paragon announcement. However, them mentioning the special objectives for paragons leads me to believe it's not too far up the content pipeline
  • Options
    edited April 2022

Malreck04 said:

Lies
    and secrets, that's how we grew up

nevermind, wrong fandom
  • Options
    Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155

Malreck04 said:

Lies
    Deception.
    Everyday more lies.
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    I missed summer of pain by just a tiny bit(I got cav a month later) and now I’m on 6.4.3 and it’s a race to get tb before eternity of pain comes out.
  • Options
    Reviving this because we have an actual announcement and date now making this even more relevant
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

That's an insightful suggestion. I really urge for ranking up iAbom in order to cater for opponent (sorry I forget which boss but iAbom get me one shot relatively easily).
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Don't worry guys, everyone just needs to max their iHulk if history repeats itself...