**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I realize I’m a few weeks behind the rest of you but…

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
Wrapped up my 7.4 completion run today. Took me a phase or two to figure out superior Kang, but once I did I definitely enjoyed the fight. Ultron (with Odin prefights) and Hulkbuster were my MVPs. Nice job on 7.4 Kabam, think it was the best of them.

Couldn’t be much happier with my pulls:

And last but not least…

A killer dupe on my Air Walker! Yeah right.

Going to use my tech stone to awaken my Ultron (unless I naturally dupe him with my last featured pull on Monday). I’ve been sitting on a Mystic T5CC and a Mystic AG for Doom so he will be my next R3.

Given the Tech AG and Doom pull I’m also going to skip the Featured 6* after one final pull on Monday, which is also a good thing.

Now time for 7.2-7.4 Exploration!

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Nice! Some sick pulls, and don’t feel bad about doing it on your own time. GL on exploration, it’s not too tough.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★

Nice! Some sick pulls, and don’t feel bad about doing it on your own time. GL on exploration, it’s not too tough.

Thanks! I’m super happy about Doom. Been chasing him a long time. He is officially my 104th 6 star, but when you factor in dups he probably is closer to my 140th-150th pull. Glad to have him at long last - he certainly will help with my 7.2-4 exploration. Also pretty happy with Medusa, although will want to dup her before I rank her. Not sure I’ll rank OR given I have him as a max sig 5*, but still a great pull.