**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do I change my avatar in here?

Help plz? Anyone? **** this spidergwen lol i wanna change it. Besides in game ive 5* R4 Hulk as avatar

Comments

• ragnarok_ragnarok_ Posts: 48
    edited October 2017
    Click your picture and it says change picture, right on top of you avatar. and watch your language!
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    Tap on your profile in the upper right corner where your name is.After you tap on your name click on the button above the spidergwen picture
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    opxssj02osi7.png

I cant! When i click on the image, nothing happens! If i hold the click i save the spidergwen pic lol
    I tried like everything already, can you be even more specific plz?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Open up the menu at the side and go to the full website. It can’t be done on the mobile version. Find any thread from the full site and open it. Scroll to the bottom and there’ll be an option to comment with your picture showing at the side. Click that to get to your profile. In there, there should be an option for you to change your picture. When you’ve changed it, come out of that thread and go down to the very bottom to return to the mobile site.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Open up the menu at the side and go to the full website. It can’t be done on the mobile version. Find any thread from the full site and open it. Scroll to the bottom and there’ll be an option to comment with your picture showing at the side. Click that to get to your profile. In there, there should be an option for you to change your picture. When you’ve changed it, come out of that thread and go down to the very bottom to return to the mobile site.

Ahh cant be done on mobile! Thank you my friend
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    If from a PC's browser,

Step#1: Goto the upper right corner, click on the icon that looks like a gear, when you move-over it, it'll show as "account option"
    Step#2: Once inside account option, on the right hand side panel, click on the "Change My Picture"
    Step#3: Once inside that, Select one of the following avatars provided
    Step#4: Click on the "Save the Avatar" yellow button
    Step#5: Enjoy your new look :)

Which profile avatar will you be using? :)

Good luck
  • AscalanAscalan Posts: 3
    👌
  • Thank you for help!