When can we get an R4 offer? Spring Cleaning? July? Never??

AnotherVariantAnotherVariant Member Posts: 68
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm only thronebreaker and barely touched act 7 but really want that R4 gem for my venom, don't have a single T3A or T6 yet so wondering when there will be an easier avenue to R4 someone..

Any chance soon?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Currently there's no easier way to R4 a champ than exploring Act 7, unless u're willing to spend
    Spring cleaning will definitely have significant R4 materials & that is the reason this Paragon announcement has come just before spring cleaning to ensure maximum sales
    Many people will be going all out on the offers to get those 3 R4s
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Currently there's no easier way to R4 a champ than exploring Act 7, unless u're willing to spend
    Spring cleaning will definitely have significant R4 materials & that is the reason this Paragon announcement has come just before spring cleaning to ensure maximum sales

I’m wil said if there’s a r3 to 4 gem I’m wil buy it. But probably zero chance for that
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

AMS94 said:

I’m wil said if there’s a r3 to 4 gem I’m wil buy it. But probably zero chance for that
    A gem would be highly unlikely
    But u'll get plenty of fragments