**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

V2 Carina "challengers"

Yo! Im going to do last challenge is Carina challengers.
Going to take path 3 to champion then path 1.

Moleman/Void/ Shang / Diablo.
Shehulk R2 or Gully 99 R3?

my rooster for challenge

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'd take in She-Hulk if you're good with her, G2099 if you're not
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    I’m in that challenge right now with the team of Diablo, moleman, falcon, void, and longshot. I heard g2099 can’t put in a ton of work, so I’d go she hulk
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I’m in that challenge right now with the team of Diablo, moleman, falcon, void, and longshot. I heard g2099 can’t put in a ton of work, so I’d go she hulk

Why diablo and longshot? How's luke cage go with moleman? @Phillip14233

Diablo because I had a spot to fill, and longshot for my big damage dealer. Lagacy used him and he did great. And moleman for Luke cage works great. On a good run fan take 15%+

Yeah, 240 hit not enough.
    Caiw vs shehulk?
    Cap is probably safer but if you can play she hulk well and the ai cooperates then her
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Diablo because I had a spot to fill, and longshot for my big damage dealer. Lagacy used him and he did great. And moleman for Luke cage works great. On a good run fan take 15%+
    Do update on how the run went and whi you used for collecter

Do update on how the run went and whi you used for collecter
    Will do