**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gotta love second chances...

Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
Talk about good timing.. not only can I make up for not getting the act 7 completion offer when first available...
I'll now actually have enough units after buying up all spring cleaning offers tomorrow..

Kabam.. you really have the best interest of the players at heart.. Thank You :)
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/302090/extending-discount-period-of-7-4-exploration-bundles-and-re-enabling-for-those-that-didnt-purchase

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    kudos for sure ... way to listen and respond.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    That was maybe the quickest turnaround from community displeasure to action by Kabam
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    That’s nice to hear but the complaining won’t stuff just because there’s having re it because not all wil be at there 3 but now there can getting that steps close
  • Options
    KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    ... shout-out to all the people who spent units elsewhere gang and don't have anything saved up now. Il be honest this doesn't seem like the best solution imo but Im glad most people seem on board with it. Though it's still kind of dumb to have progression based on roster rather than skill
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Lpoo said:

That was maybe the quickest turnaround from community displeasure to action by Kabam

Gotta get this news out before Spring Cleaning.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Still not sure about this ...

Its still not enough for F2P players to achieve the title, and overall its not a good offer. And its mainly a choise of spending on the offer, or saving for all deals on July 4th ...
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Its still not enough for F2P players to achieve the title, and overall its not a good offer. And its mainly a choise of spending on the offer, or saving for all deals on July 4th ...

Yeah, the requirement should be changed to 2 r4’s
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

People will disagree with you here as they are not seeing the bigger picture and how game direction is going towards PAY TO ACHIEVE RATHER THAN PLAY TO ACHIEVE.
    I agree with you here and you argument made in original post was made 100% on point and genuine 👍👍👍
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    ^^^Yep 100% intentional to maximize profit. That's what they do. Bring the offer back as planned and people think they are "listening to our feedback"

I have enough units for the offer and July 4th, and purchasing it and finishing Carina's would get me to Paragon. But I'm not buying it off principle. I love the game, I appreciate all the devs. But the business side is just greasy.