**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

is moleman fixed?

Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Posts: 117
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
i was fighting him a couple times. and when above 10 charges, his true accuracy passive disappeared. so is it?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Razor_360Razor_360 Posts: 27
    Yes unless he is frenzied the true accuracy doesnt stick after 10 charges
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★

i was fighting him a couple times. and when above 10 charges, his true accuracy passive disappeared. so is it?

He has always worked that way.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Fabwizi said:

There have been numerous threads on this and Kabam have not responded at all.

Which means he is working as intended and if anything changes we should get rankdown tickets.

As there have been ample opportunity and about a year to respond.

Enjoy your moleman he is perfectly fine.

I don't understand why this (and anything like this) hasn't at least been responded to. It is as easy as saying...it is working as intended or is a bug. Anything else makes them look untrustworthy, when it takes a simple formal response.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    His true accuracy only disappears when going beyond 10 charges unless frenzy is active. While fighting him You will not see him in frenzy crossing 10 charges unless you are eating his heavies.

What is in contradiction to his written abilities is him having true accuracy at all while frenzied.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Hey, remember how Kabam always fixes player friendly bugs asap?