**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Miles Advice

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I just finished exploring 7.4 and got a first-time Miles dupe from one of the Nexus crystals. He was at r1 since I was waiting for that dupe but I'm thinking of ranking him up now that he's awakened.

I wonder if there is some kind of sweet spot in terms of his signature ability? I have about 100 sig stones that I could put into him if necessary. Should I?

I would also appreciate your general thoughts on Miles and advice on how to play him. When his buff came out, people (me included) felt a bit lukewarm toward it. However, it seems like a lot of people have reevaluated him since. It would be interesting to hear from people who have already ranked him up and have more experience with him than I have.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    I’m jealous of your dup - been chasing that myself. I took him to R2 just given his unblockable mechanic but have been holding off on R3 until I can get him duped. So, I can’t get you direct experience on the relative value of the sig ability, but what I have read says that it helps him ramp to better damage much faster and much more consistently.

Just from a math standpoint, based on a quick look at AuntM.ai it looks like he can get 50% of the benefit of his sig with only a 60 stone investment, or in your case 40 stones since you have a first dup on him.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    Thank you! Yeah, I'm happy. I was thinking of ranking up my 5* (that I have duped) if I didn't pull a dupe of my 6*, but now I don't have to worry about it.

I appreciate your input. :smile: