**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Former P1/M player looking for a P1-4 and AQ 7/8 alliance

I'm a former P1/M player. Was in Masters last season, and then took a break because the game generally and war specifically just wasn't fitting with my personal life anymore. Have had a month or so away and now looking to see if I can test out being in a competitive alliance again.

I'm looking for a P/2/3/4 alliance and Map 7 or 8 in AQ. I will reluctantly consider joining a P1 alliance again, but it really does need to be a good fit. I'm GMT and my prestige is 12.8k. Being in the right alliance with a good, friendly, mature atmosphere is more important to me than results. I may not stay beyond these last two weeks, but will be open about that and will obviously do all I can to help the alliance that I join between now and the end of the season, including defensive rankups (my defensive roster is pretty good anyway, but always happy to add to it) and raising prestige (can probably get it to about 13.2k, possibly a little higher).

Message me if you want to chat. My line ID is crazyjamie84. Obviously more than happy to send roster pics, gameplay videos etc at that point.