**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Animations and action timing aren’t sync’d

There is something wrong with the game animations. I’ve been playing for over 2 years and the game used to have really smooth fight mechanics. Now it seems the AI actions are being processed ahead of the animations, which reduces the amount of time players have to block, parry, evade, intercept, etc. In some instances, like when Hulk has fury active, his actions are processed before you see him move. Before he takes a step forward you have to enter an action to prevent being hit.

I’m not going into detail about all the issues because there are numerous YouTube clips of people showing the timing differences with different sets of champs fighting before and after the latest series of updates.

Kabam, please fix this. The fight mechanics are what originally drew me into the game but now it’s more frustrating than fun. I don’t even want to attempt the harder content, like LOL, because I feel that the game needs repaired before I spend an unnecessary amount of money to complete content that is hard enough without having core issues.

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Wow, that’s why I hate fighting Hulk...

Knowing is 1/2 the battle