**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds still choosing wrong defender.

RillianRillian Posts: 691 ★★★
Tried to make this a poll but the form bugged out.

Roughly one in five of my fights sees battlegrounds override my selection for defence.

It seems to have a preference for Archangel.

I run suicides…

Does anyone else still have this problem?

Comments

• Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    If you don't lock in your attacker or defender it randomly picks one, even if you've already selected a champ. Really annoyed me a few times when I had to consider my options a bit and before I could lock my pick in it swaps the champ back out to choose the worst possible option.
  • Options
    Lezard2191Lezard2191 Posts: 12
    I think it's an issue with server desync. On your screen it shows as if you still have time to pick your defender, but the time has already expired on the server and decides you didn't pick anyone.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

If you don't lock in your attacker or defender it randomly picks one, even if you've already selected a champ. Really annoyed me a few times when I had to consider my options a bit and before I could lock my pick in it swaps the champ back out to choose the worst possible option.

I’m also wil said if you had one in the slots already it shouldn’t choose something defrind