Blockman fused with counterman?

KiritoSAOKiritoSAO Member Posts: 34
Since a few days ( was some small update) ive noticed that mister Blockman is back. The AI simply wont attack no matter what he just stands when i back of and hold block the AI moves towards me and then blocks immediatly. I had a 1 minute 40 seconds standoff against winter soldier when i tested my new ikaris and i was like duuude come on throw your special try to attack but nothing happened. But thats not the worst, the worst thing is that the AI blocks all the time and in that split second where i let my block and try to start an heavy i get hit. Like its literally the same moment when i drop down my guard i get hit. Since the last few days i got intercepted like 20 times from the AI. For example, i was usin Sabertooth with Old Man logan synergie in a fight ( nothing important) and i knew sabertooth gets sometimes unblockable when ich dashes forward with old man synergy. What happened? I dash forward and got intercepted. So the AI holds block all the time like 99% the time its blocking and just dashing back but in that 1% when i try heavy or medium dash or just normal hit into block i get countered. Like whats goin on with the AI? As if every AI has spidersense and the time stone and can slow down the time to always match the perfect timing for countering.
And its not like every fight i get intercepted but every fight is a fight against Blockman and lets say every fifth match is against a Fusion of Blockman and Counterman.
Fix your game Kabam, keep your worthless compensation but FIX YOUR GAME!!!!!