**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hercules immortality not triggering

I just died twice in war because Hercules immortality didn’t trigger. Once against void, the other against Bishop. Neither reduces defensive ability accuracy. Nodes didn’t turn off buffs, and I wasn’t stunned (potential for pacify mastery).

Bug or some other interaction I’m not seeing? I have the opt in beta on, but that seems like a stretch

Comments

• Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Makes sense. Thanks
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Happened to me in AQ. Even I could knockout Hercules with colossus sp2, his immortality didn't trigger. And HT Koed my Hercules with sp1 (immortality didn't trigger). I know that immortality doesn't trigger for sp3 but what about sp1 and sp2??
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    AW happened to me too - against the boss (Terrax) no obvious reason but my Hercules didn't trigger immortality despite having 5 or 6 charges too @ max sig. very confusing as to why it failed (I don't understand how Assassin can affect it, so if someone can educate me there I'd honestly appreciate it)
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,496 ★★★★★

AW happened to me too - against the boss (Terrax) no obvious reason but my Hercules didn't trigger immortality despite having 5 or 6 charges too @ max sig. very confusing as to why it failed (I don't understand how Assassin can affect it, so if someone can educate me there I'd honestly appreciate it)

AW defenders have access to all masteries that were active when they were placed. Assassins reduces defensive ability accuracy of the opponent when they’re below 18% health. If the defender is hitting you and goes to kill you, assassins is at work because you’re below 18% health, and the defensive AAR can make immortality fail if they kill you with a hit.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    Krishna24 said:

Happened to me in AQ. Even I could knockout Hercules with colossus sp2, his immortality didn't trigger. And HT Koed my Hercules with sp1 (immortality didn't trigger). I know that immortality doesn't trigger for sp3 but what about sp1 and sp2??

Taking a wild guess...
    Is the HT you are talking about happened to be a mini boss with buffet?