Ways to Help New and Returning Players

I'm making this post as a compilation of all the ideas my Alliance and I have come up with in order to benefit the game itself and provide a better incentive for keeping players around and wanting to grind more.

Firstly, I find it incredibly annoying how I played the game religiously when it was released, and now that I've taken breaks here and there because of life, I am to the point where it is almost impossible to catch back up, no matter how much I grind or put money into the game. This has prevented me from playing all the time like I used to because of how much I feel like I'm being held back.

I believe that just like how every new title earned (uncollected, cavalier, etc.) grants discounts and unlocks better crystals and challenges, there should be a downgrade to certain aspects of the game as well. If you become uncollected, I believe that 4*-1* Champions should see a decrease in gold/resources required to rank up and level up those Champions. 4* should have a slight decrease (one less T4 catalyst, one less class catalyst, less gold, less iso 8 to level up for example) and then that should decrease further with 3*-1*. Copy and paste this for Cavalier with 5* but no decrease in 6* Champions regardless of title.

I feel like this kind of change to the game will promote older players to feel incentive with working very hard on progression. This also will promote players to continue ranking up lower tier Champions, even though they are still actively ranking higher tier Champions for the next challenges.

There's so many Champions that we feel we'll never be able to catch and rank up with because of how hard it is to get resources even though we work our tails off to progress. This aspect alone personally makes me 80% of the time lose interest in the grind aspect of the game and just get off entirely. For this, I have a few solutions.

The amount of gold it takes to level up and rank up Champions is absurd. The previous update to gold was very beneficial and very noticeable, but I don't believe that it should take as much gold to level up AND rank up Champions. Being how hard it is sometimes to come across catalysts, the fact that it still takes gold on top of that is very annoying. If you want to keep gold for ranking up Champions, then I believe taking gold out of leveling up with Iso should be removed entirely. This barrier alone has prevented me from so much progression ovee the years and I strongly wish to see it be removed.

Add this to the decrease in required resources per champion title, and I believe that this game with flourish with new and old players who will consistently play and grind much more than they are now.

If changing gold requirements isn't an option, then I recommend that a new set of daily/weekly quests be introduced that can be implemented/changed from like/from the Goldpool one. Make it a decent challenge, but make it very very worthwhile with gold resources.

Lastly, one possibly controversial feature all of us players would appreciate, is a downgrade Champion feature.

When I first got the game, I didn't understand the importance of not throwing away ISO8 and holding onto it while grinding to always have enough for ranking up. So whenever my stash would become full, I just started throwing them in random champions that I was never going to use. Now there's a bunch of wasted resources in Champions that I never plan on using with no way to get them back and to put towards the Champions who need it for progression purposes. Why continue ranking up extremely useless Champions when it is insanely expensive to do so?

With all that being said, I'm hoping that these suggestions are at least tried out or tested to see how much this game could improve. If there's not ever going to be a unit store that straight up sells everything required for ranking up Champions, then these ideas being implemented would drastically improve the morale this game gives off.

Thanks in advance for your time, and I wish to hear what everyone else thinks.