**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Warlock or Ultron to R3

SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
As the title suggests, who would be your first choice (both unduped)? I enjoy both, so I'd appreciate some guidance.

Warlock or Ultron to R3 57 votes

Warlock
64%
zuffyDuMonUHugeBeanLucky7LucianoReaper2823Kpratish1997JhonST33Webby72JimmyBHector_1475Bugmat78DeaconEwell65SSS69FilledPizzaLegionnaireUvoginReignkingTWLeoZedJoker197630ish 37 votes
Ultron
35%
NojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235kabaKiptonadeRickGrimes_King73Cap366etgddhjjRockyshockyWordunkenKRANꓘ_Barabbas_Dfour24Sean_Who0casual0Sparty6BigBlueOxJoshKosh557willrun4adonutRiptide368Jaffa_ 20 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    I have both at R3. I would R3 warlock over ultron first because of heal blocking and bleed/poison immunity. Also used in war and act 7 exploration. Ultron work better with HB synergy. That is my team for AQ and was a blessing for 7.4.6 kang.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,687 ★★★★
    I gave similar advice on a thread the other day asking the same question. In the end it depends on your roster. If you are looking for Utility with some Damage, Warlock is your guy. If you are looking for Damage with some utility, Ultron is your guy. They both have good immunities, Ultron arguably better if he is awakened given the shock and incinerate added bonus. But if you are mostly looking for utility, go with Warlock.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Warlock
    R3 both one after another.