**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map 6 Debuffs

_Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
Class restrictions and the debuffs are unrealistic together. Usually class restrictions offer a specific ability or counter to the set debuff. In the new Map 6 they do the opposite. If you are going to make class restrictions then adjust the debuffs. Example:

-Don't make the Debuffs passive.
-Poison node and power snack for Tech and Skill? Make it Bio-hazzard or remove Power Snack.

Comments

• Options
    _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    I don't mind class restrictions. My problem is all the passive damage reduction debuffs. They make the fights so long, even when you are playing to not trigger them.

Just make them non-passive. Make them normal debuffs so they can be managed or shrugged. 50% of the fun of this game is getting to use unique champs your acquired and spent resources ranking. I mean what is the point of having these champs with unique abilities like Xbones or Agent Venom if you don't even have a space to play them?

Example: T1 path A applies a stackable *PASSIVE* 70% damage redux for Parry Stun, later it applies a stackable 30% damage redux for using same basic attack. Especially with all the input issues, players mess up. Accidentally Parry or L,L. Additionally, path restrictions are set to Tech and Skill. If only Skill champs could shrug you'd have a possible 7 great options.

In T2, path A has Poison. Again Tech and Skill restrictions. Not many Tech and Skill poison immune. So Robots? Right, but 2nd debuff is power snack 2, so virtually all Robots Armor and Regen buffs cause non-stop power gain. Again, almost no Skill champ can be used because debuff is applied at start of fight (like Liquid Courage) and can't be shrugged. Hit Monkey, Shang Chi, Agent Venom (H SIG), and maybe Aegon are exceptions. So 4 Skill and 2 Tech can be used.

All in all class restrictions are not problem. It's the secondary debuffs.