**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground extended but not the objectives

Guess I’m out of luck when it comes to this objective since it’s expired.

Comments

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Unfortunately you should have paid better attention to the timer
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Drenlin said:

Unfortunately you should have paid better attention to the timer

How
  • Options
    Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    I just checked and it’s active again until tomorrow when the beta ends! Thank you Kabam!
  • Options
    Peairs420Peairs420 Posts: 60
    has anyone else heard about anyone getting a double payout of 6 star shards seen my ally mate get it twice yesterday and popped air walker it showed up in the daily objective spot for battlegrounds and in the little overflow box I was salty as hell because i beat all my fights day one and only got the 5,000 he waited til the last minute and got 10,000 anybody seen or heard about this
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    Peairs420 said:

has anyone else heard about anyone getting a double payout of 6 star shards seen my ally mate get it twice yesterday and popped air walker it showed up in the daily objective spot for battlegrounds and in the little overflow box I was salty as hell because i beat all my fights day one and only got the 5,000 he waited til the last minute and got 10,000 anybody seen or heard about this

It happened to me for the small energy refills, I claimed them from the objectives tab and they showed up again in my unclaimed rewards tab. I didn't get the double shards though.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★

Peairs420 said:

It happened to me for the small energy refills, I claimed them from the objectives tab and they showed up again in my unclaimed rewards tab. I didn't get the double shards though.
    Nope