**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mysterio awakened ability change/rework idea by Mysterio.

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
So I was thinking about how Mysterio his sig ability is one of the shortest ones to read and how I think he plays a lot better on offensive when awakened while also being far from OP or even the best champ with it. For these reasons I wanted to propose a new sig ability and have his current one become basekit.

Greasted Illusion:
Using your masterful talents of deception you manage to fool all those who oppose you, even in death.

Once per fight when Mysterio would be knocked down he reveals that he was an illusion all along. Gaining an industructable buff for 8 seconds, instantly gaining three poison charges and gain an illusion gas passive (25% chance to miss, 100% on heavy) for 8 seconds.

Obviously this is just a concenpt, but I wanted to share this with you all.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    People say I am annoying to fight, but have you ever considered not attacking me? Like I am just chilling and you randomly run at me and beat me up for no damn reason!
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,497 ★★★★★
    Mysterio said:

People say I am annoying to fight, but have you ever considered not attacking me? Like I am just chilling and you randomly run at me and beat me up for no damn reason!

Maybe stop heavy spamming me in the corner and we wouldn’t have a problem!
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    I’m actually glad my favorite Spidey villain gives nightmares