**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Temporary / Monthly Buffs

I wasn't sure if I should post in General Discussions or Suggestions, as it's a bit of both.

I've had an idea I wanted to float around and see what others thought, and more importantly, if anyone in the know could elaborate on the difficulty it would be for a game dev to implement.

As the regular 2/3 overhaul and buffs per month has slowed down to an almost halt, which I'm not here to moan about, I had an idea of something different regarding buffs. The idea centers around a small select group of champions getting a boost every month on a temporary basis.

The Boost
Definitely open to more ideas, but I was simply thinking of something like a 100% attack boost to the stats numbers. It could possibly affect the health stats too, although I was trying to keep it simple and a single stats change to the attack rating would make a champion more desirable in my opinion.

The Group
I would like to think this would be small, as a wide selection of champions getting this would make it pretty irrelevant. It could be based around the monthly theme of the event quests, a none game event that's happening in the Marvel world like a movie, or possibly even synergies of the new champions coming in to the contest.

Limitations
I'm not sure at all how easy or difficult this would be to implement, and what kind of time this would eat into from the Devs point of view. I believe the regular monthly buffs and overhauls we were taking up too much time, which was redeployed into game developments and improvements. So if simply altering the attack stats for champions would be a big task, it's probably not something to even consider.

Summary
I think this would encourage a lot of players, particularly with large rosters, to use a selection of champions who have generally been forgotten about. For those who have smaller rosters, it would be very helpful for them to progress their accounts if certain champions they own got a short term boost and enabled them to complete fights they wouldn't normally feel possible. Let me know what you think, there's definitely a wide scope of possibilities to consider if it is something that is easy enough for the game team to turn on and off.