**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Separate Legend Pool for android users

Yesterday I did my first attempt at Legends title in "The Goldblum" event quest. I use OnePlus2 device. Run time was around 1hr 46 mins (could have been couple of mins quicker but not much).

I used Magik with full suicides, L3 recoil, 20% attack boost, 30% attack/ armor/ hp boost, 12% special damage, 200% power recovery of mystic based on damage dealt (i mostly got 2 bars back each time).

Team was: 4 star - storm, magneto, wolverine and cyclops with 4-55 Magik 101 signature level MD 4.

The loading time is above 10 sec for each fight. So it took me 22 mins to complete basic level chapter of the quest and another 25 for second one. These should have been somewhere around 13-15 mins each. I lost lot of time in loading. There was no glitch, thankfully and rest of the game went well.

Now, I am not an average player. We run 5*5 for AQ and 3 days AW. I kill most of the minis as well as the Pumpkin boss. I have cleared RTL, RoL and I have completed 5.2 100%. I have been playing this game for more than 2 years now. I have stood by Kabam's changes (willpower nerf, SW/DS/ Thor March 17 nerf as well).

Isn't it time to address the loading time issues and have separate pool for Android users. iOS users always have advantage over android users which discourages android users from doing the "Legend Runs".

Conclusion/ suggestion:
1. Have separate pool for android users (top 100 for iOS and top 100 for android) OR
2. Calculate legends title without loading times (just check fight times, won't be that tough for Kabam I am sure :smile: 2. )

Any other suggestions are most welcome.

Comments

• tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Agreed. And one more thing should apply that only the people who did it without using boost or potion gets the title. Or give those people more rare title like “the myth” (myth cause almost impossible to believe )

OR

Give legend title based on total hits received , like whoever did the quest without getting hit will get the legend title or whoever took less hits.

Current time based testing has lots of flaws and imbalance. It’s not like they ever gonna change cause it’s like milking the whale for them but still we did our job to give them suggestion.
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    tuposacp wrote: »
    Agreed. And one more thing should apply that only the people who did it without using boost or potion gets the title. Or give those people more rare title like “the myth” (myth cause almost impossible to believe )

OR

Give legend title based on total hits received , like whoever did the quest without getting hit will get the legend title or whoever took less hits.

Current time based testing has lots of flaws and imbalance. It’s not like they ever gonna change cause it’s like milking the whale for them but still we did our job to give them suggestion.

iOS has the undue advantage. Some mechanism has to be developed to make the game fair for all players. Current mechanisms are not justified.