**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ihulk in war

Can assassin mastery prvent ihulk immortality in war?
I'm using him in war and someone told me not to use him

Comments

• Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Yes, if you die while getting hit, there's a chance that immortality won't trigger due to assassin's. But, If you die from a damage over time effect, it wont fail.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Assassin can only stop immortality if the defender hits you

So if you have a huge rage stack and do double medium and that takes you to 1% health, there is no chance assassins can stop that - because assassin is DAAR and that only occurs when your enemy hits you.

But if the enemy hits you and takes you to 1% health, then assassins *can* make that fail because then it IS DAAR

Really though, at that point you could view I-Hulk’s immortality as a safety net then if you’re getting hit. And comparing it to other champions would mean I-Hulk has an ~80% chance of surviving a KO, and other champs without safety net have a 0% chance.

But bear in mind that I-Hulk does reduce his own health, so if you were at 100% and reduced it down to 5%, then got hit by the opponent then you’d be in a situation that other champs wouldn’t have been anyway, so there’s then not a 1:1 comparison re: safety net. You wouldn’t need it if you hadn’t lost all your health due to rage.

It’s pros and cons, but don’t worry too much about assassins. Not everyone runs it, and it’s very unlikely to ever affect you.
  • Options
    TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
    Same with Hercules. His immortality can fail too