**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Problem with purchase

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm have tried everything, and now I have attempted to buy the cavalier daily 4 times and it's not possible... there's no problem with my card on my end, so just wanted to hear if other experience this? Earlier today I tried 6 times buying the nexus offer and without luck.. think I have bought via the in-game shop maybe around 100 -150 times in the last 7 years and I have never experienced this before... I have tried everything (checking if I have money, tried to delete the card, update the card etc), so I'm not sure what to do now...so I thought I would ask if other's have experienced the same problem?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Hey @mortenhy, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums. For something like this, I would recommend getting in touch with our Support Team. You can contact them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.