**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena tips requested

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
Hi folks, I am trying to recruit more Sinister Six members to join my team of crushing Spider-Man!
I noticed there is a Scorpion arena starting in a couple of hours, would like to grind for him there as much as possible.
Any tips on how to build the longest streak, get the most points?
Thanks in advance <3 (unless you Spider-Man!)

Comments

• Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Not sure if you're trying for the 5* or the 6*, I dont see the data uploaded from round one but for the 5* you're probably looking at 60m and for the 6* probably 170m+ score. You'll need a deep roster, and/or lots of boosts and willing to spend units to refresh champs to reach these scores.

My recommendation:
    Rounds 1-5 start with 5*r1's
    Rounds 6-9 use lowest 6*r1's
    Rounds 10-20 use your strongest 6*s, hopefully you have enough to get to at least streak 20

From 21+ run through your champs in this order:
    6*'s until all are on cooldown
    5*r5-r3's until all are on cooldown
    4*r5's until all are on cooldown

then run through them all again as they come off cooldown.

Use boosts if you have them. When using boosts, maximize efficiency by refreshing those champs with the arena boosts until the arena boosts expire.

Very strongly recommend running LC/DE masteries to make these fights go as fast as possible. And ideally to help assist with maximizing points to time, put on champion and attack boosts.

Good luck!
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

Not sure if you're trying for the 5* or the 6*, I dont see the data uploaded from round one but for the 5* you're probably looking at 60m and for the 6* probably 170m+ score. You'll need a deep roster, and/or lots of boosts and willing to spend units to refresh champs to reach these scores.

My recommendation:
    Rounds 1-5 start with 5*r1's
    Rounds 6-9 use lowest 6*r1's
    Rounds 10-20 use your strongest 6*s, hopefully you have enough to get to at least streak 20

From 21+ run through your champs in this order:
    6*'s until all are on cooldown
    5*r5-r3's until all are on cooldown
    4*r5's until all are on cooldown

then run through them all again as they come off cooldown.

Use boosts if you have them. When using boosts, maximize efficiency by refreshing those champs with the arena boosts until the arena boosts expire.

Very strongly recommend running LC/DE masteries to make these fights go as fast as possible. And ideally to help assist with maximizing points to time, put on champion and attack boosts.

Good luck!

Thank you Anti-Venom. Us villains gotta help each other. Will try my hardest and will let you know how far I come.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man has no tips for you