**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Interaction between parry mastery and perfect block mastery

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
Can someone please explain to me the interaction between these 2 masteries? In the parry mastery description it says that the duration of the parry stun increases up to 1 second with the perfect block chance. The perfect block mastery says you can increase perfect block chance by adding points.

Given the 2 descriptions, I'm a bit confused. It seems that the duration of the parry stun increases if the chance to perform a perfect block increases, so it would seem that adding points to the perfect block mastery will result in an increased duration of the parry stun, regardless of whether or not the parry results in a perfect block or not. Is this how this works? Because I don't find the perfect block mastery to be of any use, but I'd add points there if it increases the duration of the parry stun.

Comments

• Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It does affect the stun duration but it's very less. But iput points into it nonetheless. Need it for will power and it also results in a lot of perfect blocks throughout the fights