Options

Eternity of pain leaked

2»

Comments

• Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    AMS94 said:

Noobda said:

Use this post to talk about possible counters for each fight after reading the nodes. Objectives might be the only thing to worry about.

1. No point in talking about counters bcoz this thread might be deleted soon
    2. No point in talking about counters bcoz we don't know the objectives yet
    Don't forget
    3. Since it was leaked early, kabam can still change it as they see fit.
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    30ish said:

Those solo objectives will make this challenge the worst pain, which is needed in order to get the rewards.

I just hope they are at least reasonable and not obvious unit sinks like complete it with a team of 3* Cyclopes’
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,308 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Dorm with buffed up smfh

Sounds worse than it is. Dorm places buffs on you. Use a nullify immune, Gulk for face me, or iHulk for the Gamma.
    Hopefully iHulk is again able to have a strong showing this year
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Kiptonade said:

30ish said:

Those solo objectives will make this challenge the worst pain, which is needed in order to get the rewards.

I just hope they are at least reasonable and not obvious unit sinks like complete it with a team of 3* Cyclopes’
    In kabam’s defence, most of the challenges last time were quite reasonable like use this class or use this tag
    Agreed, my worry is that last time we didn’t have the compensation packages and they may be trying to recoup some lost revenue through horrible solo challenges!
  • Options
    4Never4Never Posts: 84
    AMS94 said:

ItsDamien said:

Dorm with buffed up smfh

Sounds worse than it is. Dorm places buffs on you. Use a nullify immune, Gulk for face me, or iHulk for the Gamma.
    Kabam will tell u which champs to use
    Don't forget the solo objectives

It's the buffs that timeout/expire that you'll get degen from. Being nullified isn't the issue.