**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shang chi

SH1FT3RSH1FT3R Posts: 50
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Is shang-chi’s combo stun affected by limber node?

Comments

• Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 522 ★★★
    I believe it is.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    yes, i do believe so
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I don’t actually think they are, not completely anyway. I can’t test it properly because my Shang is in AQ, but I believe something to do with the way it’s worded and coded (where each unreadied wushu strike adds 0.65 seconds) means that limber doesn’t affect it the same as other champions

I’ve used Shang for the mini in AW with limber a fair bit, and no matter how many times I stun them opponent I don’t think the duration goes down to a place where you can’t get a heavy attack in.

Again, I’ll double check later when my Shang is out of AQ, but I think he has a cushion where limber doesn’t affect him enough to stop his stuns working. I think they do get reduced, but only a certain amount
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    SH1FT3R said:

Is shang-chi’s combo stun affected by limber node?

No , It is not
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

I don’t actually think they are, not completely anyway. I can’t test it properly because my Shang is in AQ, but I believe something to do with the way it’s worded and coded (where each unreadied wushu strike adds 0.65 seconds) means that limber doesn’t affect it the same as other champions

I’ve used Shang for the mini in AW with limber a fair bit, and no matter how many times I stun them opponent I don’t think the duration goes down to a place where you can’t get a heavy attack in.

Again, I’ll double check later when my Shang is out of AQ, but I think he has a cushion where limber doesn’t affect him enough to stop his stuns working. I think they do get reduced, but only a certain amount

So it might be like domino where it's affected but not enough to cause a problem
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It depends if the limber is a percent value limber or flat value limber, 10/20% or .10/.20s.

The percent based limber reduces your base duration stuns so Shang chi’s increased duration combo stuns will not see a reduction of anything beyond the base value of .65 seconds.

The flat value limber keeps stacking the time reductions so eventually Shang chi’s combo stuns will be reduced to nothing. This takes a long time actually happen and the node is not very common like the percent based limber so you are unlikely to encounter it with Shang chi.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★