Best mystic champ to rank 3 unduped

SamairaSamaira Member Posts: 13
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hey, should I R3 my unduped R2 Diablo or my unduped R1 Sorcerer Supreme?

I already have a R3 Doctor Doom and this will be my 2nd R3 champ
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• PerfectExamplePerfectExample Member Posts: 30
    Sorcerer because Diablo isn't duped and I assume you don't run suicides.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Member Posts: 315 ★★★
    Sorc Supreme. Even without her dupe she is an absolute beast. She's a champ that really benefits from max Mystic Dispersion.
  • SamairaSamaira Member Posts: 13
    @frodo2377 @PerfectExample
    Yes i dont run suicides.

But don't you think diablo is still good enough for r3 without his dupe? I believe Sorcerer Supreme is for longer fights and she might not be that useful. What your opinion about it?
  • Noise72Noise72 Member Posts: 337 ★★★
    I took both Sorc Supreme and Diablo to R3 unawakened. Very pleased with Sorc Supreme and she did everything i needed her to unawakened. She is not going to be the highest damage mystic but the easy access to slow debuffs has proven to be very useful. I am a little disappointed with Diablo, hopefully I can awaken him soon and see how he is with suicides & awakened ability.
  • RicoShayRicoShay Member Posts: 230 ★★
    Noise72 said:

I took both Sorc Supreme and Diablo to R3 unawakened. Very pleased with Sorc Supreme and she did everything i needed her to unawakened. She is not going to be the highest damage mystic but the easy access to slow debuffs has proven to be very useful. I am a little disappointed with Diablo, hopefully I can awaken him soon and see how he is with suicides & awakened ability.

Diablo is by far the most sustainable champ even without suicides. Damage is there, utility is there, survivability is there and he's got neat synergies. No real reason to be disappointed though he does get a massive benefit from suicides
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Diablord still worth it
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Member Posts: 116
    It would have been very very convenient if you had a Claire Voyant. But in this case, I think Diablo.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Member Posts: 315 ★★★
    Diablo is def R3 worthy. He's on my list to take to R3. My Sorc supreme is already there. Both have good dmg potential and survivability. Diablo's dmg goes down though with opponents being poison immune. Main reason why I have sorc supreme ranked a bit higher.
  • mortenhymortenhy Member Posts: 492 ★★
    Personally I actually think that Sorcerer Supreme is better. And she doesn't need to be duped. Start with doing a SP3 while in "Raggadorrs resolve", and she will heal every time you do a special attack...that said, I think Diablo is way better when it comes to shorter fights unless the opponent is poison immune.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    Diablo is a beast with or without suicides, and his sig is borderline useless without them since you have to be poisoned for it to even kick in. However, if you do run them, it's a great ability to have.

But he's such a amazing champ. He can deal with all kinds of situations. I don't have SS so I can't really compare them but I don't think you'll be disappointed with an r3 Diablo. I certainly haven't been. I've used him both with and without the suicide masteries and he's dominating in both cases.