**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Torch or.....

Maestro1713Maestro1713 Posts: 116
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Which UNDUPED 6star would you R3 first, Human Torch or Spiderman 2099. I think the answer is HT....
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Personally, I'd do s2099, but torch will probably be more useful to you unduped
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Depends on what tier of war you are.

More and more wars you're seeing Spiderman also banned but HT is almost always banned and there's a reason for it.

If war isn't a priority your answer is definitely HT
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    human torch is the best option here, but s2099 is amazing, don't hesitate to rank him next
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Both are great but Human Torch is So much more Useful.

Honestly just go with who you want
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    S2099 is a boss killer in War and genuinely one of the safest options anyone can use. Plus side (at least in tier 5) I’ve never had him banned.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

S2099 is a boss killer in War and genuinely one of the safest options anyone can use. Plus side (at least in tier 5) I’ve never had him banned.

Borderline T3/4 here, and 3 of last 5 wars Spiderman 2099 was banned, along side HT and another and the defense placed is heavily mystic.

I have yet to see a war where HT isn't banned.

Honestly unduped spiderman2099 would benefit more from being R3 for the additional damage over an unduped HT.

HT at R2 isnt that different than HT at R3 unless you're doing abyss
  • Options
    Maestro1713Maestro1713 Posts: 116
    What does it mean being banned in war? I am Tier 9-11
  • Options
    When you climb the ranks and make it to tier 5 (I believe is where war tactics and bans come into play) alliance leader or officers can deem 3 champs to ban from attack from the opposing team.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    s2099 does more fights than ht ht is one and done