**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Defenders Map6 issue

CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
Has anyone else noticed how AQ map 6 epic mods, the defenders are holding on to their specials and you cant bait them 99% of the time. Then when they get to SP3 they let it loose in. .0001 seconds. Also their recovery time is absurdly fast, how is this QoL change? I never used items to finish my paths. If anything i’d just use one or 2 at the Boss. Now if I dont have team revives and team heals its almost next to impossible to finish the map. Item usage has gone through the roof amongst the entire alliance and friends.

AQ Defenders Map6 issue 15 votes

Yes
100%
Carmel1QuikPikKiptonadeMaxDemsEtjamaDukenpukeSparty6GoldenDaddHusstleNeinoIIICangaceiroBadass84TenukeringToscanoJuniorMightyD 15 votes
No
0%

Comments

• Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes, I've literally spent 30 seconds baiting a special only to miss my 10th dex and I take a sp3 in the face.
  • Options
    CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    edited May 2022
    Yes
    @QuikPik Its absurd, Im having this issue even when using a power control champ. Which is ridiculous! on top of that the dex is failing as you mentioned. The heavy attack is not registering as well sometimes …