Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

My Global Chat

I haven't been able to type on my global for 3 days(my name is unknowngamer1.0). I don't know if kabam banned me from chatting(which i haven't did anything wrong). But i hope i can chat today, because i'm trying to find a alliance if I don't find one then i can't progress. Please fix this problem kabam, i'm begging you.

Comments

• Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Or you could simply make a post in the Alliance Recruitment section in this forum and say " Looking for an alliance"...
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Download Line and chat there.. Looking for an ally in global is not recommended anyway..
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Does your message vanish after you hit send or stay there, if it vanishes then you've been chat banned and since it's been 3 days there's a chance it can be permanent if by tomorrow you can't chat again then it's a permanent one.

There's really nothing you can do about it nor will they explain what you may have said to get yourself one and after won't over turn even if you think you didn't do anything unfortunately you might have to learn without chat and either make another account and/or use line.
  • Options
    Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    happened to me too but only said two things on global i said hi and then i said bye everyone im questing. I was talking to my friend when i got muted...so idk how those words could be bad. Or how this is even a thing..i think its a bug i hope they fix it cause it ruins game experience for me.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I can't even chat with my friends. I don't know how long i can go with out chat. If its a bug please fix this. If i got banned please tell me why because, I didn't do nothing wrong.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    I can't even chat with my friends. I don't know how long i can go with out chat. If its a bug please fix this. If i got banned please tell me why because, I didn't do nothing wrong.

Unfortunately they likely won't tell you they will just say violation. It'll eventually go "we won't tell you what you did to get it and if it's longer than 72 hours then it's permanent with no chance to over turn it just deal with it " since that's how long they're review is.

When it happened to me I was talking about a 5* Juggernaut and didn't say anything bad even sent screenshots about chat history and I got all kinds of nonsensical responses from support.

It seemed like that they got the cases mixed up were talking about things that had nothing to do with mine something about missing items, something about close in the game and uninstalling it, deleted the cache and data blah blah.

They dragged it out for months before finally saying that I was chat banned but wouldn't say why or show any evidence, had a roommate in allaince and gave the leader my line account and I had another account that I didn't really play much act as my voice in game now I have 2 phones to use them.